A One day intense Master Class course in Luxury drawing hosted by Patrick Morgan RCA who has worked for numerous luxury fashion brands from LVMH, Tom Ford, Christian Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent. This class will be an insight into his personal practice and ways to develop a personal vocabulary to create you own vision.
The class will be meeting at LABS HOUSE reception 10 minutes before the experience starts.
Address: 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, Holborn, London WC1A 2TH
Patrick and the team will immerse each class into an experience in Luxury fashion and couture.
The class will discuss time working for DIOR, Tom Ford and Yves Saint Laurent on numerous bespoke projects from working with Angelina Jolie to Justin Timberlake's world tour.
- To understand pose and garment construction.
- The importance of detail
- Capturing the essence of the brands vision
- Thinking within a current/relevant design system
- Experimenting new techniques and ways of mark making
What will happen in the day:
- Meet up 10 mins before workshop
- Group meeting and equipment hand outs
- Enter Museum/Gallery
- Walk around show understanding what to draw and understand curation of show
- Drawing time 1 - 2 hours
- Review and critique work
- Lunch Time
- Discuss new drawing ideas
- Make drawings and fashion studies for final review
- Critique work and present to peer group
Once the class has finish all names and details will be collected and shared to create a personal peer group online for sharing ideas.