Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting work into the Fida Awards. If, after reading, you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. a).The Fida Awards is a worldwide award, welcoming applications from anyone aged 18 years, or over, in any of the following categories:
- professional illustrator
- amateur illustrator
1. b). The competition is open to members and non- members.
2. a). All illustrators can submit multiple entries, which must be purchased via the Fida Worldwide website www.fidaworldwide.com.
2. b). Award entries are non-refundable. If work is not submitted, or submitted after the deadline, it will not be put in for consideration, or refunded.
3. The work submitted by the applicant must be their own, or they must have the artist's consent to enter it.
4.a). The work can be created using the following techniques:
- hand made
- mixed media
- VR or AR
4.b). Please see individual award categories for specific information regarding the appropriate mediums for entry into each award.
5. Due to this being an online awards your original artworks must be photographed and the image(s) will need to be emailed to enter. Digitally created work will also need to be sent via email.
6. By submitting your application, you give Fida permission to display your entered image for promotional purposes, on both the website and all social media channels, if you are longlisted, shortlisted or selected as a winner. Longlisted artists, shortlisted artists and winners will be announced and displayed on the Awards website (www.fidaworldwide.com). Winners will be included in a Fida press release.
7. Any artwork used at the Fida awards ceremony (if it is not a virtual event), will only be done so with the artist’s consent.
8. All entries will be moderated. If there is a query, a member of the team will contact the entrant via email to request further information.
9. The judges' decision is final.
10. Any third party submitting an entry (i.e. agent) is responsible for contacting the copyright holder to ensure their consent to these terms.
The application and notification process for the awards are as follows:
- Once you have purchased an entry into the awards, you will be sent instructions explaining how to format and send image(s).
- Once Fida receives your images, you will be emailed, to confirm receipt of the image(s).
- In order that all artists can be notified at the same time, both the Longlist and Shortlist will initially be announced on the Fida website: www.fidaworldwide.com. Dates and times will be provided on the website and instagram, once agreed.
- The Longlist and Shortlist will also, at a later date, be announced on Fida worldwide’s Instagram account.
- The finalists and winners will be announced during a virtual event on @fidaworldwide Instagram Live. Dates and times of the live announcement will be provided on the website and on instagram, once agreed, so please make sure you follow us to receive this information (@fidaworldwide).
- Winners and finalists will also be added to the website www.fidaworldwide.com, in due course, after the Live Instagram announcement.
- You will NOT be emailed individually with results. If your name is not shown on the website, you have NOT been selected.
- Due to the number of entries we receive, and the fact that we secure industry professionals to judge our awards, it is not possible to give individual feedback to each applicant.