University Awards Package
Tutors and Professors,
We would like to invite your students to enter the 7th Fida Awards, which have just been launched, and to explain our new University Package, which allows up to 60 students on your courses to enter the awards, in multiple categories, for one fixed price.
What is included?
- Up to 60 students from the faculty can enter artwork into the 7th Fida Awards (February to April 2023).
- Students can submit work into multiple awards, there are 4 categories in total.
- Students may enter a maximum of 2 images, per student, per category.
- The university will get a free promotional listing on www.fidaworldwide.com.
This package costs:
£400 for up to 40 students
£500 for up to 60 students
Why should the students get involved?
- This year, there will be a winner in all 4 student categories; each one will receive a year of free Fida Student Membership and a feature in the Fible (our annual promotional fashion illustration book, showcasing the best in the field and highlighting new talent).
- One student will be selected as the overall student winner and will also win a prize of £250 cash.
- The awards are a great promotional tool for budding illustrators, artists and creatives.
- Students have the chance to have their work seen by agents, commissioners and industry leaders.
- The awards can be incorporated into the curriculum, as an in-class industry project.
- Students will receive 20% off Fida Student Memberships, through a discount code, which will be provided, once you have joined the awards.
What do you need to do?
- If you are interested in purchasing this package, please click on the link below:
- Once the package is purchased, you will receive information to share with students.
- Specific instructions will be emailed, explaining how and where to send entries.
Who is Fida?
Fida© is the first global online platform to promote fashion illustration and drawing around the world, supported and partnered by some of the best brands and people in the fashion industry.
Our awards are judged by some of the leading names in the industry, including Cecilia Carlstedt, Laura Laine, Gill Button, Ignasi Monreal (Gucci artist), David Downton, Richard Haines and Bil Donovon, to name a few.
This year our judges are:
Martyn Roberts - CEO Fashion Scout London Fashion Week New Gen. Instagram LFW - 519k followers
Alwyn Hunt - Adobe - 1.4m followers. The Rookies - 63.7k followers
Silvano - Creative director Printemps - 528k followers
Stephane Manel - Fashion illustrator - 17.9k followers
Rosie Mcguiness - Fashion illustrator - 37.9k followers
Caroline Tomlinson - Fashion illustrator - 21.7k followers
Dahren Davey - Fashion illustrator - 13.8k followers
Josh Marshall - Digital illustrator - 4.5k followers
Xevi Sola - Artist - 18k followers
Kate Mason - Chairwoman The Royal Society of Designers
Nadia Coolrista - 39k
Nuno Da Costa - Fashion illustrator - 36.5k followers
Francesco Lo Iacono - Fashion illustrator - 54.2k followers
Connie Lim - Fashion illustrator - 60.3k followers
Joanna layla - Fashion illustrator - 10.1k followers
If you would like larger numbers of students to be involved, or have any questions, please feel free to email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org.