In our first series of experiences at the V&A during the Christian Dior exhibition. Patrick and the team will immerse each class into an experience in Luxury fashion and couture.
The class will discuss his time working for Tom Ford on numerous projects from bespoke projects from working with Angelina Jolie to Justin Timberlake on his world tour.
- To understand pose and garment construction.
- The importance of detail
- Capturing the essence of the brands vision
- Thinking within a current/relevant design system
- Experimenting new techniques and ways of mark making
What will happen in the day:
- Meet up at V&A main reception 10 mins before workshop
- Group meeting and equipment hand outs
- Enter exhibition
- Walk around show understanding what to draw and understand curation of show
- Drawing time 1 - 2 hours
- Review and critique work
- Lunch Time
- Discuss new drawing ideas
- Make drawings and fashion studies for final review
- Critique work and present to peer group
Once the class has finish all names and details will be collected and shared to create a personal peer group online for sharing ideas.
Patrick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane - email@example.com