A Three week intense Master Class course in Luxury drawing hosted by Patrick Morgan RCA who has worked for numerous luxury fashion brands from LVMH, Tom Ford, Christian Dior, and Yves Saint Laurent. This class will be an insight into his personal practice and ways to develop a personal vocabulary to create you own vision.
Patrick and the team will immerse each class into an experience in Luxury fashion and couture.
The classes will discuss time working for DIOR, Tom Ford and Yves Saint Laurent on numerous bespoke projects from working with Angelina Jolie to Justin Timberlake's world tour.
- To understand pose and garment construction.
- The importance of detail
- Capturing the essence of the brands vision
- Thinking within a current/relevant design system
- Experimenting new techniques and ways of mark making
- Drawing time 1 - 2 hours daily
- Review and critique work
- Discuss new drawing ideas
- Make drawings and fashion studies for final review
- Critique work and present to peer group
Once the class has finish all names and details will be collected and shared if agreed to create a personal peer group online for sharing ideas.
Our Director Patrick Morgan RCA did his Master at The Royal College of Art and is our Education Director, he has worked in the industry of education for over 20 years, lecturing at The Royal College, Tate Modern, MACBA, Goldsmiths, LCF, Conde Nast and has taught fashion design, fashion styling, Luxury brand management and fashion illustration. Working for Tom Ford, Dior, LVMH, Yves Saint Laurent and ran the Masterclass of Fashion drawing for the V&A with Dior.
FOR GROUP BOOKINGS PLEASE EMAIL : Info@fidaworldwide.com